Your stuff is private, but we may use it help facilitate a conversation with our team or help support you and or your company its training needs. This policy describes how we may collect and use information provided to us while visiting this website. We may adjust this policy from time to time, therefore, we suggest that you check here periodically for policy updates. “We,” “us,” “our” and “Friedman Learning” refers collectively to Friedman Learning, Friedman University, its subsidiaries and affiliates..
What We Collect
“Personal information” includes any information identifiable in nature, and may include: your name, your address, your e-mail and your employment related information. You may provide us with Personal Information through various methods, including:
- Registration or Lead Capture Forms
- Entering the website through any type of promotion or information inquiry, you will be required to fill out a registration form. This form requires that you provide certain Personal Information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, company, company affiliation, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
- Company Information
- Company information may be requested prior to a transaction or purchase on the site. This information is used to understand the total user need, types of individual users and connect those users to that company.
- Purchases, Transactions and Activity
- If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we may collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the website. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction types, content that you view, download or submit as well as the nature and quantity of your transactions and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact.
- Instant Messaging and Emailing
- All communication or inquiry through our online chat service or through email will be collected and stored for purposes of tracking support, questions or concerns with our products and services.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We use this information to better support our users and improve our user experience. Below is a list of examples of how we will use your data:
- Respond to demo requests
- Send you an order confirmation
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Display content based upon your interests
- To provide the Services and personalize your experience
- For research and development to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of the Services
- To communicate with you about the Services
- For customer support to resolve technical issues, to respond to requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve the Services
We may use “cookie” technology throughout our website. A “cookie” is a small file that we may place on your hard drive to identify you when you visit our website. We use this technology to provide you a more customized browsing experience, and to determine your eligibility to use certain products or services. You may set your browser to refuse the “cookie,” but this may limit your access to certain areas of the website.
This website is directed toward and designed for use only by persons aged 16 or older. Friedman Learning and Friedman University does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If we discover that we obtained personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is (or who we know to be) under the age of 16, we will delete such information from our systems.
This website employs commercial firewall technology that uses Secure Socket Layer protection and 128-bit encryption to maintain the security of your information. We may assign you a login identification name and password to access our services. We will not disclose such identifying information to any individual without your authorization.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
Our website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs that run on our website. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
From time to time, we may include links on the Sites to third-party websites. Please pay attention when you connect to these websites and read their terms and conditions of use and privacy policies carefully. We do not control or monitor such websites or their web content. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any third-party websites and we will are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or processing of your Personal data while you are visiting any third-party websites.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT DOES NOT COVER THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND ADVERTISERS.